Thursday, September 3, 2009

More About That



I almost forgot, Tuesdays reward.

As Off Season rolls around I'm looking at even more free time. Yeah, I didn't realize I could work less either. How do you think panhandling in spandex would go?

Luckily I have a plan. Racing! Not bike racing, that just costs money. Wiener, she's our first class ticket outta this recession. I took her to the park yesterday for, what I thought would be a routine walk. I guess she was 'feeling it' in the cool fall air. Like a freakin rocket she showed off her explosive speed. At a blistering pace she made lap after lap around the park. How fast? So fast the world gets all blurry and your eyeballs don't have the capacity to keep up. That fast!

It's time to look seriously into the bizarre world of Competitive Wiener Dog Racing.


I was lucky to capture this image of her on a cool-down lap. Good luck trying to get a picture when she goes all Blitzkrieg! She's probably faster than your camera technology.

1 comment:

  1. I'm there when she races!

    Let me know if you need a herding dog to keep her in line or a beagle to hunt her when she's dun runt oft.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete