Friday, August 28, 2009

Doin' It Real Big

Yep, we're totally famous,,, so of course they wanted us on the news aaagain.



They, however, were not as stoked on a little clowning around in the newsroom. So what If I 'Supermanned' through the weather report? And yeah Pam threw hot coffee on an interns face, but she clearly asked for SOY in her latte. Soy, not skim! She's a Diva, what do you expect?


So, like the big stars we are, we were treated to a fabulous brunch.


I wonder what the boring people are eating today? Not BBQ Pork Bennies!


We then retired to our newly acquired trailer. I think they said they'll be putting the star on the door later today.



While very little of the above is true, I would like to thank 9 news. we did have an amazing breakfast at Snooze (go there now!), and I finally talked Pam into letting me get "Artie". Artie is a 1987 pop-up camper I have been lusting after for years. After stone walling the former owner on the price for a few months, I was finally allowed to "Just come get the damn thing outta my yard". $Free.99

1 comment: