Sunday, September 27, 2009

If I Had A Job,

I'd need a few days off. Came home from Vegas and right into a wild wedding weekend. Now, lets get back to being us.

Big Mark found this picture somewhere on the innerwebs. The headless, one gloved rider chasing the best view in the race? Yours truly. Hey, why one glove? After falling off of one of the many technical make-or-break sections, I was frantically clawing my way back up to the course when I got a handful of cactus. The palm of my glove looked like a pincushion. Just seemed to make more sense to ditch it.

Ran into an old buddy in Vegas, Sam, and we decided to catch up over some karaoke, Cyclocross, and frozen margaritas... We ended up partying until about 7a.m. We're totally caught up. I don't need to see Sam for another 5 years.
Cross Vegas was sick! Too bad attendance sucked. Probably had something to do with the $8 entry, crazy long beer lines, and lack of bathrooms. Don't we have enough problems with attendance at cycling events in this country? Anyways, all said and done, it was still pretty awesome. Jake Wells kicked ass, Sam and I yelled in dutch, and Adam Craig gave me the finger.
I want this!
You will be mine...
The Barry's! No, Wicks is not wearing joke glasses and Groucho Marx nose. Or maybe he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment